Items you will need:
- Picture Frame
- Hot Glue Gun
- Tokens from http://www.CourageInStone.com (I used Kanji Reflection stones, item #6000; Faith, Hope, Love)
What to do:
- Make sure your frame is clean and dry.
- Insert a favorite picture or poem. I am using a photo from a recent wedding I attended. You could also use the cover or inside of a greeting card.
- Apply hot glue directly to the back of the kanji stones and quickly place on the frame. Press firmly. Glue will dry rapidly.
- Repeat with other tokens. Your finished product will be a simple and elegant keepsake for years to come!